Tuesday, January 17, 2017

VLV Stamps January

I have recently received a Pound o' Rubber from Viva Las Vegas Stamps so I think it is time to entry their monthly challenge, now that I do have a number of their stamps. Looking at the prompts on the monthly challenge post I immediately thought of one of the very first geli prints I did about 18 months ago. I had used weeds and some ferns from my garden, and while I liked the impression they created, the paint I had used had been very thick and I wasn't sure about the texture it has created. But for this challenge it seemed that it would work.



I used Harlequin Diamond Background and Standard Alphabet & Numbers in the background.



The butterfly came in my Pound o' Rubber. I believe it is Tribal Butterfly Outline. I went though several layers adding colour and then toning it down again before I was reasonably happy that it worked on the background.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous gelli print, great project ! Thanks for joining us over at VLVS!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete