Sunday, March 12, 2017

Background for SSS

This background started sometime ago using leftover modelling paste, which I had coloured, and paint so I thought it would be good to work on this for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Make Your Own Background.


Next I added some pieces of two different napkins.



Next came some scraps of book text and gesso. The corner motifs were stamped onto the page and then connected with black pen. The flower and sentiment were stamped on tissue and then stuck to the page. The flower is backed by a used baby wipe. The ephemera is not my favourite par of the page but I was happier with it once I tom=ned it down with tome antique white acrylic.




1 comment:

  1. Bautiful mixed media work! love how you used modeling paste and paints to crete your own background! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete