Sunday, June 11, 2017

Forever Young

I have been creating ICAD's (Index Card a Day) as part of a challenge that goes on for June and July. This is great fun but takes time everyday - and I' still catching up as I didn't manage to start right on the first day. I've also been making videos which of course takes extra time. I'm getting better at the filming and have a reasonably ok setup with a small GoPro type camera.
So realising it is time to have my entry for The Craft Barn Song Challenge ready, I have made this ICAD as my entry for this.

I have been posting my ICAD's on Intagram and YouTube.








6 comments:

  1. Great index card - fab take on the song - and your handwriting is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I was pleased with this one :)

      Delete
  2. I'm still blown away by your videos and thank you for joining the Craftbarn Song Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mickie. Loving the song challenges and a happy result. :)

      Delete
  3. A great postcard and I loved your video showing how it all came together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie. It's fun doing the videos, even though I don't have too many viewers as yet - time consuming though! I don't know how some people pump out so many!

      Delete